Thursday, March 18, 2004

arghx. i'm so slack! i even need my friends to tell me that i needa study.
gosh. is it good to have parents who give u endless freedom and trust,
believing that u will have to ability to study for ur own sake?
i am sorry. but i seem to be lacking that ability to do that.
i realised the change in me. i no longer feel the urge to study,
just playing all my life.

told sis. she asked whether i will want someone to force me to study.
my instaneous reply was NO!
i'm used to that kind of unending freedom. so don't take it frm me.
i will study hard i promise, not to my sis but to myself.
at least i know it's for myself. for my future in singapore
since my hope of gng overseas is dashed.
arghx! hate studying! hate it!

mummy, i know u do care. i care too
i realised that i talked to u for less than 20 sentences on average a day.
sort of pathetic.
i feel like Ruth in BD. i know she cares for LL
like the way i care for mummy.
but i don't wanna wait till mummy is ill till i realise i needa care for her

used to complain that i rarely see her
cause she comes home arnd 8-9pm every night.
but now, she is still so packed with other stuff.
anw, i am used to this kind of life.
and don't think i would want to change it either.
shall make myself to talk to her nicely, at least for today. *cross finger*
both of us got a bad temper! hmphx!
and talked to my daddy too! resolution for today i think...
oh well! i forget to bring the fish down to the refridgerator compartment!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home