Sunday, November 16, 2003

band today. i totally screwed it up again. realised that i am not a good player afterall.
Off u go, westwind.
really wanna continue my music career but don't think i can.
music idiot. com idiot. academic idiot. -> this is who i am!
went to work. managed to convince PPLE to buy the chicky card.
some pple were so easy to coax. like *aHEm*. they so darn funny! u know whu u are!
some pple were persistent. "NO" but their heart softened when they see their child's face stuck to the goodie bags. children are easily coax. =)
yeah. got my chunky. it's the smaller version. can eat until siao le. think will grow fat manx! wHOse FAult!!!
joel joel. i dunno wad to tell u. i think i can talk to u no more. ur world is all jolin jolin. then i must get into ur world to tok to u. it's impossible!! arghx. feel so difficult to communicate!

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours I pray
To be only yours
I know now, you're my only hope




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home