Sunday, November 09, 2003

went for work. damn demoralising day. everything just dun seems to be fine.
i am speechless. i had been a fool. cheated. deceived. or maybe i think too much.
or even not.
i am such an idiot. i nearly lost my wallet again.
dropped it on the bus
lucky there was a traffic light to stop the bus or else. off go my wallet again.
hate myself for being so careless again.
once beaten twice shy. but what am i. twice beaten thrice but still not shy.
hee hee. need to go on diet again. coz last few week eat too much. now saving like crazy again.
OH i cut my hair!! aahaha!
bLEahz.
oh well. life's like this.

i been living in the dark, pitch dark. u came and light up my world. now u wanna leave. how would i bear to let u leave? but there's nothing i can do to stop u.
ur heart no longer belongs to mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home