Sunday, November 02, 2003

i can't say i am a faithful christian. i nv talk to Him for so long.
feeling damn guilty for neglecting Him and finding refuge in Him whenever i meet a prob.
this time really gonna pray hard that i would do well for my chinese.
*crossed fingers*
i haven start studying yet. gosh!
i am quite set in my thinking le. but i am always wavering.
me and deb got a terrific plan! *grinz*
yeah. yesterday was my one yr anniversary of work.
nov 1st.
spent that special day washing the whole kfc.
the cleaner pang se and we cleaned the kfc till 2.
quite fun. like a whole big family.
idros. khairul. heilem. yuko and me.
yeah. earned 20 bucks.
happy night!

i should have told u earlier. nv gonna hurt u again. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home