Friday, November 14, 2003

friday. boring day. went for CAW in sch. was quite fun afterall.
they came. ahaha. makes me recall the days a few mths back. like one yr plus before.
my heart still wring and aches a little. those days were so fun. =)
one shan't live in the past and move one with future.
yeah acted nochalant. [i don't care anymore *shrugs*]
anyway. ahahah. it's over. hee hee.
CAW-> crap all. crap. the skit was so funny. i was suppose to act as the drip in hospital!
ahahaah.! lame!!! but better then ginny. heart counter machine!!! angelo's the bimbo!
ahahaah!
sianz again. alone at home. mum bought rice fer me. ate the chicken. the rice didn't touch at all lorh. so now feeling hungry!!! ahahaa. waste food right!
oh well. life's like this.

"if i let u go, i will nv know. what my life will be holding u close to me. will i ever see u smiling back at me. i never know if i let u go."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home