Sunday, October 26, 2003

com down. was so lonely. nothing to do at all.
was so sad. miss my blog so much.
blogging is so addictive.
lost my wallet. like the second time.
held back my tears for so long.
but still break down in tears.
was alreading controlling. but too overwhelming.
went for a run. sprinted for the first lap.
shiok!
yeah tears became sweat.
good way of not crying.
so helpless when i lost my wallet. like i am all alone by myself.
it's true though. but deb was helpful though.
anyway LOVE myself for being so CAREFUL!
he came but he left when i wanted to leave. didn't see he go! arghx! if he would stay a bit longer. i could have tag behind him.
oh well. i might as well be dead.

love me cause i am who i am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home