Monday, October 27, 2003

didn't go sch today. unable to wake up.
was planning to study chinese. but can't make it.
deb asked me out. an idea struck me-> go her sch!
yeah. jo and deb sneaked me into the sch. so fun!!
their band room was so messy! can't take it. so help them packed.
great achievement. ermx. dunno. their band is like different frm our band actually.
sometimes really wonder wad am i in band. senior. just a senior.
it really doesn't matter whether i am there not.
yeah. they are proposing a band camp. i would really love it if i were the annie that i used to be. but too late. it all comes too late. i am NO longer that annie.
IT'S TOO LATE!
i really wanna turn back time. arghx~!
yeah. love band. really love band. but not the pple. not the past. not the bond.
sometimes i feel so useless.

help me turn back time. turn me into the someone i used to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home