Thursday, November 06, 2003

tml the chinese 'o's.
whao. i am exclaiming. last week i were still enjoying myself.
and now i am mugging for chinese.
not chinese again. *screams* [kie kie ran away]
arghx!
still rem how i studied for my chinese final exams.
cry and cry. the only subject that i cried.
what am i dng here now. annie wake up. u shld go study!!!
ahaha. think i am gng crazy.
"i'm not crazy, i'm just a little unwell"
shall speak more chinese manz. can't speak proper chinese.
ahaha! yeah.
chocs. i need ya now! need you!
[kie kie smiled--> there's chocs in the refridgerator! kit kat chunky!]
chinese gonna love u for one last time.
love chinese.
chinese rawks.
oh well.

'Cuz we lost it all. Nothing last for ever. I'm sorry I can't be perfect. Now it's just too late and we can't go back. I'm sorry I can't be perfect

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home