Monday, October 09, 2006

jaslyn got her fair share of nostalgia.
it's my turn now ((:

trip down crescent days :D
(disclaimer: the following pictures might be freakish(just a little). scroll down at your own expense)

enjoy this treat ((:

band days at the redhill playground :D

when the dover station just opened ((: year 2002?

horn section. syf 2003 ((: i love this.

haha. these are the milder pictures.

here we go! :D
the front row pple. me and zhixin are famous desk partners! :D look at my face. it's as round as watermelon! and that hair and specs. and i used to think xl was tall! ((: now u see how much i've grown! :D

layne yap loves me. yishien loves me. look at her shorts! it's all high up at her waist! and my shirt is all tucked in to the max!

trio since sec 1 ((: xl is fair and i am like so super dark beside her. i wonder how i got that horrid tan! HAHA! love those days! :D

EUNICE PLEASE DONT KILL ME! BUT THIS IS DAMN CUTE! WE ALL HAVE CENTER PARTING AND REALLY GEEKY SPECS! ((: i love you :D

i used to hide this neocard in my wallet and refuse to let anyone, NO ONE sees it. me and lisa wanted to act les lah. anyway, i used to think i was damn les. haha. lisa, i miss you. i miss biting you! RARRRRWWW! :D

that's all folks.

flipping thru old albums definitely cheer me up.
today wasn't a nice day. everything's screwed.

26 days to alevels? wth.

ms white miss me. i love playing on her again! ((:
snow patrol. punkrockprincess. iris.
gonna master it :D

ANTM IS ON! ((:

i hate exams )):

i hate waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home