Friday, October 06, 2006

i just blogged a bit deal about my past.
but my lousy pok com hanged and everything's gone.

i was blogging about my 16 yr old present that ginny gave me
this was the scrapbook! ((:

and inside it, this was what ginny wrote,
"Annie Cheong
im sixteen first, which means i'm wiser and more matured. You have every reason to listen to my valuable advice. Yes, so i shall just deliever my message.

Firstly, sixteen year olds put IMAGE as priority. Your physical appearance, mannerism, etiquettes do matter.

One, no more goose cackles while laughing.
two, no more drawing of little girls with Afro hairdo and little boys with grass patch hair.
three, no more collecting of wangwang stickers. (don't think i don't know ah)
four, no more making fun of my eyebrows.
lastly, no more "HoiHoi" remix version laughters.

It's 16 going on 60. These are the rules to build a strong foundation to be a full-fledge TAITAI. (: Heed my advice, nothing would go wrong"

haha!
there's nothing much different being 16 and being 17 going on 18.
i still laugh with my goosecackles. i still draw stickman-looking humans (maybe not with Afro hair), still lauging at gin but more of jean. (gin and i combine forces to make fun of jean) and i am still collecting stickers, not wangwang stickers but my new ROCK stickers ((:

i guess the only difference is the absence of the "HoiHoi" remix laughters. but this is so minor.

what's the diff between 16, 18 or even 21 or even 80?
self-denial. i just ain't growing up proportionately. haha!

ms 18, pls be kind to me. please let 18 be a good year for me.

and yes, i can finally go learn driving, but i hafta wait till the bloody alevels is over.
((: can't wait to drive.

hey mommy and jiejie's friends, stop asking mummy and jiejie whether am i still 15.
cos' HELLO! I AM 18 (soon!)

anw, gin. thanks for the 16th birthday gift. i love it. till now.
and i really loved the evil scheming plan. if it was not him it would be better (for now)
but during those days, it was the best.
mr loh-li and mr gummy.
thanks. love you lots ((:
when's my nienie celebrations?

let 18 be filled with colours and NO MORE GRAY!


there's no need to be on time, just be in time.
that's enough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home