Saturday, September 30, 2006

jean teo. you are so jinxed.
always making me run around to find money!

haha. serious. both of us are forever walking around and wasting money and end up with no money so we have to run around to look for friends who can lend us money!

and thanks chewy for being in town to lend me 2bucks ((:
and i bought this set of rockstar/band stickers with drums, guitar and everything :D
SUPER NICE
and i gave jean the drumset and drumsticks! :D

saw this really cool jazz band ((: from erm i forget where. haha.
they were really good, especially the lead-ist and the drummer :D
them((:

and we saw human statues busking :D reminds me of that crescent's function when we were human statues that can't stop moving and laughing!


us ((:

and my fave lamian in crystal jade :D


and i took picture with a human-sized cartoon character
but jean haven upload it.

yay nice day ((:

[edited]
jean just sent me some more pics ((:

a jap boy that we met at crystal jade. he speaks in funny accent with his 'EX-CUSSSE ME' and he eats his lamian standing cos' it was too long for him.



this is the human-sized cartoon character. i think he's too new for me to name his name!
anw, i went up to his 'girlfriend' and said,
'hey i just took a picture with your boyfriend!'


the reason why i need to borrow money from chewy. we were 35cents short -_-"
haha! but look at it! it's so super cool! :D
one of the stickers wrote, 'TOO YOUNG TO DIE!'
there's guitars, drumset, amps, mic, guitar picks, guitar case, headphones and many more!
taka has nice notebooks and stickers at the kids' corner ((:



i am in love with beautiful love by the afters.

What a beautiful smile
Can I stay for awhile?
On this beautiful night
We'll make everything right
My beautiful love

anw, i reckon that my classmates are damn slack. i saw chewy and cheryl in town. and i was in town. haha. so much for studying for alevels!

my nose is killing me )):


i need you to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home