Sunday, October 08, 2006

happy birthday to myself ((:
like finally.

being 18 and being 17 doesn't make any difference.
it just make you more legal and more matured

haha. i hope so

i realised the legal life is not really a life i want.
i shall just stick to being 17 and un-legal.
but once in a while is nice and refreshing.

fat drag queens shld seriously lose some weight.

thanks everyone ((:

and qiling, it's so sad and i don't wanna be reminded.
but yes, let sadness be only ONE night.

being 18 definitely means being wiser and being more clear-headed.
i guess i finally know nothing's gonna work out. be it dead or alive.

yah. so we take our bags and move on.

what a day. the 18th celebrations are definitely a vast difference from my 17th.
i acted as a pseudo taitai ((:

i am gng to avoid chocs for a month

thanks again ((:
no words can wield the matter.

and ms 18 has started off with a blast, but it shall just be the few times.
i need to be disciplined and rational. that's not my life.

my fannymommy msged me from aussie ((:

it's fine, even if i received it tomorrow.
once a noob, always a noob


the best accident in my life. and now, i know my friend is rich! WHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home