Wednesday, October 11, 2006

it's finally. finally finally FINALLY the LAST day of school

can you sense the liberation? the air of freedom.
bars of my own body.

fine, i will still be back in school for consultations and MORE consultations.
but it's different isn't it?
i don't care. it's different.

you know what, i really really really miss a l e o n g as my civics tutor.
at least, with him, i don't feel half as lost.
though he was such a pita, insisting on SO MANY things that i really think shldn't bother,
he is still way way way better than the present na*r

irks.

imagine a life without gray ((:
pure bliss.

yet, there's loads to let go when i leave nj.
a01. and yeah still a01. (i realised i aint got THAT much clique in nj)
OH! and the arts fac. my mlwives, maths class :D

mlwives. what a joke. but at least i got to know my fellow mlwives better. rather than just knowing them as some sort of mad laughters! HAHA!

we did a very disturbing poem today. The Woman At Washington Zoo
and please, do not judge the poem by it's title.
vulture. man. man. vulture.
so women are like decomposed carcasses?

scary.


"Trying to figure out what 'letting go' entails, and all I can think of is that it means living your life forward. I don't think i've ever lived my life forward before. I was always wanting to go back to the past."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home