Monday, October 16, 2006

i really love love today :D

when i walked into school, i recalled the gate when i first stepped in.
the track which i first treaded, the stairs which i first climbed it.
everything. and i smiled to myself.

smiled for a thousand reason ((:
for friends, for teachers, for canteen stallholders, for joy, for grief, for stress, for anguis, for the rainy tuesdays, for memories, for strength to survive, for my weak moments, for juniors, for seniors, for the entire njc cohort.

cheers.

a01 is a seriously weird class! HAHA! but i love them loads ((:
thanks guys. i am so upset that we only became closer in this year but it's better late then never.
thanks everyone for making life in nj much much much more bearable :D
you guys rawk! :D

went out with s24 after school!
ahaha! i am forever dragged around by them. i am forever tagging and being mocked at!
whines. they were like laughing at my goose cackles )):
love you guys too! :D

thanks fhorns section! :D
for making band fun. esp with the two poor seniors!
let's go for section outing SOON!

a01 at my hiding place ((: IT'S A VERY STEEP SLOPE!
my OMG maths class!
MY PRIMARY SCHOOL FRIENDS! :D and our pri sch hairstyle. flat fringe!!
the mlwives! :D drummer, keyboard, guitar :D
CHOCK! :D
my caifan stall aunty and uncle! :D LOVE THEM!
my section! :D
nienies! ((:

MY FAVE PICTURE EVER! ((:

that's all for today! i try to upload onto my flickr! ((:

thanks guys for all :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home