Thursday, September 07, 2006

[edited]
for chewy, i decided to be nice to mr paul.
personally, i feel that it's quite sad when you see their hopes and dreams dashed.
cos' you see your own hopes and dreams bleak

anyway, it's not that bleak anymore :D
not as if i got any enlightenment on how to write a fantastic bravenewworld essay
or some maths whiz has possessed my body.
NO!! haha.
my sis found me an overseas cip opportunity :D
something that i have been wanting to do. the experience. the immense satisfaction and joy.

haha. part of me has already confirmed that i'll be part of the 20 peple team
but i can forsee numerous obstables posing before me.
there's an interview. what if i screw up that interview?
there's another selection camp. one day after my bday. what if i can't cope with my studies? what if i am not selected after this camp?
and yeah, money issue.

it hurts to quarrel with you over money.
i hate your obsession with money.
it's true. money is not everything but definitely one cannot live without money.
but i really really sick of it. of the many times i talked to you, there ain't a topic that do not concern money.
i guess you proudly measure your love for us by money. sad to say so.

it's too short a time for me to work and earn money.
but i guess i could do so. annie is the part-time queen.
haha.

anyway, i don't think i will end up shopping in aceh. there's nothing to shop there too i guess.
aceh :D
this is my passion. ain't no one going to tear it down for me.

so people, you can start donating to the annie fund! haha!
nah. just need to remind me to stop spending :D

i love study breaks. i can save loads of money just by hiding at home and studying.
this week's expenses. less than $10. woohoo.
on my way to aceh :D

i just watched high school musical on youtube.
the guy's so cute. there was this unfounded jealousy within me when troy was so close to gab.
HAHA! he's so cute :D

a few more days
so what if i'm an extra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home