Sunday, September 17, 2006

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"
Matt 5:44 (KJV)


i admit that i fall short of the many glories God has bestowed upon me and i never doubt the fact that i suck, but the fact that someone unknown told me 'you suck' really did strike me.

i am sorry i am incompetent.
and sorry that my dislike for nj has been growing exponentially but it has also been subsiding gradually.
perhaps cos' i am leaving or perhaps i am getting used to it.
whatever the case is, it has been a trying period for me.

and to 'nj rox':
i thank God for you that nj has been such a wonderful experience for you and you should also thank God for His blessing.
you haven't been in my shoes, so you wouldn't know what i've been through. and likewise, i haven been in your shoes to learn to love my school more, or should i say, our school.

and now, i must be wary of my behaviour in school.
every action, every words matter.
it's life. humans can't stop being critical.
and it's true for me too.

honestly, at the instance when i saw the tag. i feel like shit.
in a fit of anger, i feel like thrashing everything back.
but you realised how deceitful the heart is.
what's the point of dissing right?
no point.

let Delilah be under Thy feet so she can tempt me not.


"be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?"
2 Cor 6:14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home