Monday, September 11, 2006

Q:Can a man and a woman ever just be friends?
A:For a short time perhaps. Making the friendship last requries that you find each other at least vaguely repulsive.

from rhoda's blog.

haha! rhoda, this is so wronggg! cos i think man and woman can just be friends cos' i got this bunch of really good guy friends since very long time ago. we definitely don't find one another 'vaguely repulsive' but i guess we just cross the boundaries for having those kind of feelings for one another.

and thanks pi ((: i know i could always depend on you.
but i still can't break that strong facade in front of you.

i am getting too emo. too much. )):
this sucks cos' i feel so inadequate, so weak, so condemned, so incomplete.
dear Lord, why art thou so far?

was at tea party cafe with lyd ystd and i picked up this tract.
it is entitled "picking up the pieces. finding hope'

the bible covers the anxieties of all men and the answers God has given.
man will cry and shout;
"why, O Lord, do you stand far off?
why do you hide yourself in times of trouble?" Psalm 10:1

and God promises:
"For I am the Lord, Your God, who takes
hold of your right hand and says to you,
Do not fear; I will help you." Isaiah 41:13

and man asks:
"What strength do I have, that I
should still hope? What prospects,
that I should be patient?" Job 6:11

and God saith:
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power
is made perfect in weakness." 2nd Corinthians 12:9

and dear Lord, I lay my life for You.
and let the first be last and the last be first.
my weakened soul will You accept and let Your countenance shine upon me.
guide me and lead me. show me Thy way for Thy way is best.
i know. and i trust.
forgive me, O Lord.
there's so much things bothering me and i know You know me best
O Lord, O Lord. Hear my cry.

prelims is on. the fever is burning at the maximum
and this is the first time, i've completely given up on trying.
it sucks but i can't. i can't hold on any longer.

oh and it's spet 11 today.
let's mourn for the people that were killed 5 years ago.
how time flies and how memories like this are painfully etched forever.
forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home