Wednesday, September 13, 2006

this is the worst moment of my life this year.
it never sucks that bad.
i guess its prelims. it's prelims' fault right?
it's not me right?

sigh. life sucks.
i am back to square 1 once again.

was on the way home today and the bus was filled with njc-ians.
and they (2 girls behind me) can't bloody stop discussing about the econs essay qns.
EVEN ON THEIR WAY HOME AND THE PAPER WAS LONG OVER.
irks.
and my mp3 has no batt so i was listening discussing about their answers, what they should do, what they didn't do, what they have been doing and how this paper is easier and everything.
it was like surround sound to me. damn the school.

and geez. what bad mood was i in.
i am losing everyone. bye friends. once-friends.

i always wonder why there are so many accidents happening
and nothing happens to me.
why?

what's the hype?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home