Saturday, August 12, 2006

i deleted my entry that i wrote yesterday.
it was such a mundane entry.
why can't i spice up my life?
where is my spice?
i just feel like sleeping and eating my life away
isn't it better?

i saw something. strangely, my heart was calmed.
nice picture )):

i feel like biting someone.
argh.

alright. arghs.

nbm says find someone to wear the calculator watch. but before that

LET ME SHOW U PAUL FRANK'S CALCULATOR WATCH!
























and that's my watch beside that paul frank watch! :D
haha. casio has really nice scientific calculator watch too!
i think calculator watch is the new in thing ((: even paul frank's designers feel so too :D

i am feeling deadly guilty
but honestly, i was really affected by.
that's why the craze with the watch

this is madness.
i am miserably mad. haha.
and also aimlessly mad.

this is insane. serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home