Saturday, July 29, 2006

"nj will always be part of our lives, no matter how we dont want it to be.
Our friends in nj will always be part of our lives,
be it a long-term friendship or in our memories."
from qiling's blog

you will never expect qiling to speak to you in such human language but everything's true.
the brain records down almost everything. some stuff you will remember almost instantaneously and some stuff you just want to put it at the back of your head.

and i really hope all that reminds me of nj are the good stuff although it's really hard.
when i think of nj at this moment, it reminds me of my A01-ians, my tears, my failed resolution, my disappointments and also the many laughters ((:

today is supposedly the last official band activity for the year 2, but the lucky horn section gets to perform for national day with the j1s. i think this will continue until our section finally gets a jnr. but yeah, victory night was relatively fun. poor little jnrs who are supposed to dress up (as it's a formal dinner) and they have to be blind folded and have to crawl under some tables in their formal wear.

thank God i didnt turn up last year.

i thought it was quite crappy for all the pairing up thing but everyone just loves hearing some gossips and teasing others abt their so-called love affairs.

buffet was nice ((:
the crescent moon and nightsky were awesome too! ((:

the camera was lousy so i used my eyes as the camera and snapped down the beautiful nightsky.
it was nice. so very nice. how i wished i could witnessed a meteor star.

talking to jonerpi calms me down. there's this strange bond between us to allow us to share so easily. to assume that somehow we will both understand each other's situation. or to just knowing that we will just listen and give seemingly helpful suggestions.
more muggings and mj! ((:

some random pictures from ystd's arcade-ing :D

she was trying to do the 3sub gang pose! FRIED OYSTER :Dsupposed to be the gun for a shooting game

the dj-ing machine. my fingers were really slow. I CANT BE A DJ!

can u see my really awkward face??

DRUMS MANIA-ING! :D

and a pic of the 3 subber gang feasting during a 50mins lunch break!

nbm invited me to his band. we can even form a band of our own!! :D

everyone's asking me about love, like, crushes, infatuation. do i look like a love guru? i can't even save myself. i am a little tired, a little confused, a little demoralised, a little upset maybe i am very tired. i am sick and tired of trying to act that i am fine, i am happy, i am alright and everything's good and dandy.

and honestly, i am not. not at all. maybe sometimes i am but most of the times, i am not.

the point is that i see myself as useless and incompetent. i cant even solve my own problems on studies, friendships and even relationships. i wish i could help. i really wish i could just cast some spell on the guy/girl so that he/ she will reciprocate your love. but i can't.

the most i could do is to be your listening ear.

i am tired. off to bed. i am glad i am meeting lydia tml ((: i miss her loads :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home