Sunday, June 04, 2006

thanks to all those who bothered to come down to support us
we are really very very grateful :D

i love my nienies and hc and jas ((:
love trio, for being ever so supportive (ALL THE TIME)
love guardian force though only mr. pi came down
love my DEAREST AFFAIR DE! ((:
thanks to the clique in my workplace, guanyou, chiewyee, ruth and their friends
gaius and david ((:
oh! and xiu ying (my pri sch jnr!)

don't you realised only old friends last?

today was so hectic, everything just happened in a blink of an eye.
will update another day.
i am totally shagged.

band camp tml. hai. i just wanna sleep thru it )):
hope everything will turn out fine. -crosses fingers-

thanks again. it was a great chance to open up my eyes.
zouk is really big! and i am dying because of passive smoking

i feel totally shagged.
really.


why do i feel it that way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home