Sunday, April 30, 2006

thank God for giving me wings to fly ((:
and i really did fly :D
happiness and i am contented.

haha. i FINALLY got a C for my standing board jump. like F-I-N-A-L-L-Y
like since sec 2?
yeah, i can't jump for nuts. so don't give me that sceptical look.
and thank God,
i mysteriously managed to jump to the min dist for my C
YIPEE YEAH!
my first jump was 160 and then 2nd jump was 172!
fyi, my average is from 158-160cm.
but i can't stand people who want to get A for all. IRKSS!

and qiling and jaslyn,
you guys can do it! LAST NAPHA ALREADY!
i will always be with you guys! :D

A01 makes me fly.
ilovea01 ((:
(statement is mostly true :D)
i love qiling and jaslyn
and we all love currywok! ((:

jeanpok really feels i got weird classmates!!!
qiling told me that she feels that she knows jeanpok very well even before she saw her, because me and gin wrote so much abt her in our blogs.
jaslyn said there was this 'yi jian ru gu' feeling!
HAHA! hilarious shits!


and i keep you here.
right here.
and right, i am naive.

never get more determined than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home