Wednesday, April 19, 2006

i wanna declare to everyone that
I AM NOT GOING TO CUT MY HAIR TILL SEPT! :D
i know it sounds almost unattainable and ridiculous, but i will and i promise to try and control my small little craving for cutting hair.
personally, it's therapeutic ((:
and when i said that to my dearest classmates, they dismissed me IMMEDIATELY.
moos. (this shall me my new pet phrase!)

mrs n air spent the entire civics having a private conversation with liyana while half of the class ponned the entire day and the rest were connecting the inner selves in their respective dreamlands.
and i belonged to the latter. i didn't even realised that she has left the class!

ANW, KAIJIE RECEIVED A PRIZE TODAY! :D
i cheered very loudly for him k! :D A01 cheered too.
and i can imagine kj giving this weird look -> -_-"
everyone's vying for his attention lah!
liyana actually proposed to him?!!?!!? and he's ruth's self-proclaimed best friend.
ONE LUCKY SHIT MAN! :D

yanru's fave brand is DKNY
angela's fave brand is samuel and kelvin.

anw, back to the point abt cutting hair and it being therapeutic.
personally, i like people washing my hair for me.
i like the way they show professionalism holding the scissors.
i like my hair falling down onto the floor.
i like talking to the hair stylist thru the mirror (okie this sounds weird)
i like looking at other people cutting their hair ((:
i like seeking NEW hairstyles but they all end up the same on my head )):
and i assume lesser hair means lesser worries :D

aristal in 2 days time.
i am excited for ginBABE :D
and maybe khairi and sara ((:

many things that i wanna say, but i just can't put it in words.

i think i am no longer that sincere,
but i think the many friends (not just acquaintances) that i've made in njc will still be in contact with me 10 yrs down the road.
cos' i really treasure them now, at least they have made my life so much more bearable.
really. thanks guys :D



Heart of mine,
So malicious and so full of guile
I give you an inch
And you take a mile
Don't let yourself fall
Don't let yourself stumble
Oh, do the time, don't do the crime
Heart of mine
norah jones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home