Monday, April 17, 2006

i can't be a fair judge cos' i am ultra biased.
i will give milubing 10 for all and the rest will be according to my mood.
HAHA!

MI LU BING ALL THE WAY!
WEIQI! WEIQI! :D
(tho i'm only giving them moral support but not by sms :/)

omg. QI:NOBE is DAMN PATTERN LAH! so rock!!!!!!
their presentation is super different from the rest! so cool!
IMAGINE JAYCHOU'S ROCK VERSION?!?!!!
like our gp essay for ct "creativity thrives in the face of competition"

lalala. i had kfc family feast for dinner tonight! ((:
kfc dinner for the entire family is like water in the desert. it's SCARCE
the last time when my mum ate kfc was like 2 yrs ago! when i was still working in kfc, so i always bring back kfc for her!
this is how unhealthy food is not part of our family. it's always porridge and more porridge!

MY SIS IS BACK FROM TAIWAN TODAY! :D
but cheryl and siew and rhoda left for italy today )):

no one noticed i cut my hair again.
and khairi threatened to cut my hands away if i cut my hair again.
alright, i shall stop cutting my hair. I WILL.

my life is so filled with trivial events.
ARGH.

why did my mum not put me in ballet or piano classes when i was young?
my mum put me in abacus class lah!
so you think you can dance?

i met a thousand pple on sat.

what i had for sermon on sun was what we learnt in herbert's poem "Death" today.
God's marvellous way of showing forth His light.

If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
1 Corinthians 15:19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home