Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket


BEAMMMSSS! ((:
my fave is the one with cap! don't ask me why and don't judge my taste!
WHAHAHA! i am so superficial leh!
though i obviously don't go for looks, i go for style.
this style is greatly nostalgic and familiar.

i am greatly disappointed in myself, i have never shown such enthusiasm in looking up online info abt herbert or hughes, slomon or greenspan or any maths geniuses.
i spent my last 30mins looking for milubing's stuff ((:
and lotsa pple think that they are cute, esp the vocal and the drummer,
but i think the keyboard player is the cutest :D
they are christians, btw. [this is so random]

anw, i am faced with this great big obstacle in my life, once again.
even though it's the last time it will surface in my life and it only appears once every year.
it's black, long with numbers on it. it's daunting and seemingly life threatening.
it's the standing board jump mat.
I CAN'T JUMP!!!! like since pri school?
when i was in pri5, my teacher had no choice but to let me pass cos' i tried jumping for like 30mins and i pestered her till she almost went mad.

haha.
me and chiewy were on a very rainy bus today. it was raining in the bus man.

i drew smth really funny for chiew today :D
click here !!
(just for gags)

life is better now cos' my class has been SO funny!
who on earth suggested to wear RED ties for the j1 counsels' speech day?!?!!!
though it's monotonous, but good enough :D
at least i don't go home alone that often anymore ((:

"you always look so happy in school, but i am not very good in judging someone i guess"
how true is this?


Image hosting by Photobucket
i think this is so funny. furry faces. WHAHAHA!



But since our Saviours death did put some bloud
Into thy face;
Thou art grown fair and full of grace,
Much in request, must sought for as a good.

For we do now behold thee gay and glad,
As at dooms-day;
When souls shall wear their new aray,
And all thy bones with beautie shall be clad.

Therefore we can go die as sleep, and trust
Half that we have
Unto an honest faithfull grave;
Making our pillows either down, or dust.

DEATH
george herbert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home