Monday, April 24, 2006

there's this new term: photowhoring
maybe not very new, maybe i am just outdated
it doesnt sound nice to me actually,
but I MISS PHOTOTAKING FRENZY! :D

Image hosting by Photobucket
i love my nienies :D

i watched superband and so you think you can dance today
and i am watching BLT now :D
isn't it wonderful to just snug at home and watch interesting tv shows all day long than to study? but i love ms champange's lesson cos' she really broadens my knowledge.

WHO KNOWS ABOUT COLDWAR, DUBAI, VIETNAM WAR?
MISS CHAMPANGE! :D
so fun. i wanna go Dubai for holiday!

and karwai asked me to play bass guitar for stage band for our etude concert?!!!?!!
last concert! LAST CONCERT! ((:
HOLY SHIT! i want! i want! :D
and i reckon i got very musically inclined friends! who will provide me with ALL info abt being a bassist

and perhaps i can join MILUBING as a bassist. -daydreams-
aside: i sms-ed B3 to 71199! :D hope they will be in ((:
((:


I am a hostage to my own humanity
Self-detained and forced to live in this mess I’ve made
And all I’m asking is for you to do what you can with me
But I can’t ask you to give what you already gave.

be my escape by reliant k!
i think this song has christian connotations.
i like a song by their lyrics more than their tune.
-------------------------------------------

[edited]
i didnt manage to publish this ystd night and i just got a call from karwai that i am NOT going to play the bass but the normal guitar part. sob! learn the bass and be part of milubing :D
but at least better than nothing. at least my guitar can be used on the esplanade stage.
hopefully i will get to play in the end lah. everytime only say never do.
ok. that sound damn ah lian-ish.

anw, my milubing got in last night! and they were the last 2nd/3rd group to get in. i nearly got a heart attack!
SERIOUSLY.
my 60cents
(note the first person pronoun!) WHHAHAHAH
MY MILUBING! alliteration lor!

econs rawks my socks.
argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home