Sunday, April 16, 2006

it's scary to bump into people that you really don't wish to see
it's scary to take a bus that you barely know the route of it
it's scary when all the cabs seem to drive past you as if you were invisible
it's scary to see 2 guys lurking at your lift lobby. (bad intentions or not)

for a split second when at least 4 empty cabs drove past me w/o stopping, i thought i was invisible or even dead. i pinched myself real hard and got REALLY worried and a few more cabs drove past w/o me again until one uncle finally stopped and sent me home. i finally heaved a sigh of relief. ((:

thank God for He'll provide :D

there were so many times when i felt that my life is filled with wasted opportunities.
if i've choosen this path instead of that,
would my life have been much more better, much more less pain and agony
or would it have been worst?

there are many times when we only learn to treasure God when our lives have reach the end,
maybe not that extreme, but when our lives just can't seem any better, it's almost like death.
and when our trials are over, we put God at the last priority again.
what's wrong with human hearts? what's wrong with me?
sometimes i wanna rip out my heart and see what's exactly wrong with me.
why am i so evil, so sinful?

something's getting all over me.
hai.

many asked me "how am i now?"
i can hardly ans this qn. exactly how am i now?
i barely knows.
my life is smooth sailing, is that fine enough?
humans are the best at adapting and conforming.
i bet so.
at least there are things that i'm dng now that are fulfuilling enough.
pursuing in helping others.
but i want much more. so much more.

wanqi is such a cute little jnr and i realised we were frm the same pri sch too ((:
thanks girl for making my day much better :D
it's good to be sentimental cos' you'll nv forget how everyone plays a role in shaping your life,
no matter great or small. they do change your life.
and i'm sorry that i didn't change for the good to make everyone happier with me.
it's not anyone's fault but mine own.


come back come back
come back home.


)):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home