Sunday, March 26, 2006

i like my new blog colours!
it's like SO MAT! ((:
since lotsa pple proudly acknowledged that i am quite a mina.
but yeah, i still have that crazy liking for malays/malayish-looking guys though it's dwindling over time, so is it for my liking for guys.

BUT I AM NOT TURNING LES!

13 more days to crescent funfair ((:
whoever wants to go must buy tics from any crescentians but me.

went wh's church with xinlin today.
i was so lucky lah! i went on the day with church lunch(which we didn't eat) and i witnessed their baptism.it's like so different from my church's. but yeah, it was fun enough ((:

wh and xl are so sweet ((:

retail therapy is like GIRLS' MOST FAVOURITE DESTRESSING METHOD! ((:
have been out of town since like dunnowhen!! and i've been feasting myself from my bro's coins collection, so i've accumulated like a little wealth. but everything's gone today.
but yeah, I DO FEEL HAPPIER ((: like MUCH MORE HAPPIER!
it was a budget shopping lor! :D

enrichment's tmrw. hope it will be fun.
at least i will be off from MATHS, econs and lit for a week ((:
i'm gonna draw my own sneakers and learn GERMAN!
goobley goo goo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home