Thursday, March 16, 2006

i told yf, i will leave it all to God's plan.
and guess what yf said
WAIT LAH! CONTINUE WAITING!

thanks arh! it's like some prophecy statement that i will never get married or smth )): nvm! i still got my sis to lean on. WHAHAHAHA! ((:
it will be quite sad though cos' only my bro will continue the family name. poor sis-in-law, she has to do all the giving birth job

haha.

okie. shall just pray that God will provide!
cos' God really provides :D

had been studying with junyingbabe and studied with stanley today.
they reminded me of my 1st 3mths days
when life was still FABULOSO! :D
junying: WE WILL DEFINITELY GO SENTOSA K! even w/o the rest! :D -hooks finger- ((:

studying sucks.
and WHAT'S THE POINT MAN!
like 0.5? 0.38? fine? bold? (excuse my lame-logy)

but hey,
there's Ao1 outing tmrw. the jnr class treating us! ((:
yayee-ism! and even kaijie's gng.
and his reason for gng was to "build stronger ties "
HAHA! :D so cute.
and we are gng to lug all our BNW, lear, money, maths notes to ecp! :D
though it's only sAg-c, but i still got JJQCA ((: we have build a very strong diplomatic ties.

"My heart was in my knee,
But no hearing."
george herbert - denial

it's not my fault that i've built a really thick wall around it.
you know, it's hard to trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home