Thursday, March 16, 2006

it's you i live for everyday.


there's this huge emphasis on children with special needs lately.
there was this documentary abt pathlight school
then today there was another documentary abt parents handling children with special needs.

i read this book a long long time ago that really inspired me to pursue this career.
"What i can't figure out is why good things always end."
"Everything ends."
"What doesn't end is the way we feel about each other.
Even when you are all grown up and somewhere else,
you can remember what a good time we had together.
Even when you are in the middle of bad things
and they never seem to be changing, you can remember me.
And I'll remember you."
One Child by Torey Hayden

this extract is taken from this scene when this special need kid has to move on with life. this is what the teacher said to her.

so sweet. i wanna be like the teacher.
i swear i am going to be one.
this is the only reason why i am in jc.

the prospects of other jobs may seem more tempting like a HUMONGOUS luring carrot. like a banker?
i always have this syllogism,
banker = cunning scheming.
(this comment is solely writer's opinion)

i always think that my sis has pathed the way for me. but i am really thankful that she did. she's the one who showed me how to pursue for my own interests, my own ideals. she let me see that the world doesn't revolve only around you and the importance of counting your blessings.
though i may not always see eye to eye with her.
but i am still thankful that she's my sis
and thank God for that.

and i thank God for the many friends i have.
junyingbabe:
you are definitely not alone! ((: and thanks for mugging with me today! :D
ginnyWIFE: you know i think u really really rawk! cheongsters really really connect! life is hard, but we are strong right? I DON'T CARE, we will just psycho ourselves and soon we will be REALLY STRONG! ((:
jeanpok: your router will work soon! :D -points with my prophetic finger-
jaslyn: thanks so much for offering your last spongebob sticker. i am so glad you came down to look for me and offer me so many stickers! ((: annie plus jjqca this fri! ((:
qiling: i heart you loads! take care of ur leg k! ((:
melyvn: thanks for offering free maths tuition :D and yeah our mini secret :D nj's REALLY that bad )):
yaofeng: cheer up :D
allen and caili: thanks for inviting me to go on sun! ((: and allen, stop psycho-ing me back to work! i will find that heli pad one day!
and lotsa (maybe not alot more). not forgetting trio, guardina force, rojak!
some things are better left unsaid.
before all happiness are gone.

thank God for all these friends that make my life more bearable
:D

and i actually thought of committing suicide,
how dumb of me.
-_-" (kaijie's trademark)

it's ok.
even if life's aint fine now,
i believe it will be better one fine day.

and ystd night was one of the best night ever.
i'm easily satisfied

and i am ready to say,
i will never never never.
but maybe i would.
my heart is frail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home