Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket
kim from antm.


.
all thanks to my dearZEANPOK, i know who's the winner of antm cycle5
and she's ____________ haha.
don't wanna be a spoiler or else that gin-neh will be a petty person and
ermx draw[vandalise] on my notebook?!?
like dots. -_-" [kaijie's face]

i just feel that the picture is so apt.
that's like exactly what i am feeling right now
have been feeling and would be feeling.
it's killing me softly.
in fact, everything.

i wanna scream. wanna just ask everyone to get out of my bloody life.
i can live without anyone in my life.
and don't act as if you really care
it's not particularly pinpointing at anyone.
it's like to EVERYONE. okie. that's an overgeneralise statement.
cos' i know there are people who i want them to be with me.
yeah. if i didnt tell you i appreciate you, then get get away.
and actually it's just NJC-ians.
and perhaps, just band people.

as i've said, even the toilet aunties are nicer to me.
they say 'hie' to me whenever i walked passed.
i feel...
happy.

is that a lot to ask for?

.
i sound like an immatured bitch.
bitching that no one talks to me anymore.
aiyeah. but i don't know lah.
it has been bugging me since godknows when.

.
cheryl is so sweet. she burned us a cd each with the songs 'that gets her[me] through the day'
and she hopes it will bring us through each day.
and gin who provided me with tissue
and siew who is always so kind and caring.
i believe they are sufficient for me
thanks sag-c ((:

.
i came up with a theory why we don't scream at our friends when we are really pissed at them while we argue back at our parents when they get on our nervesssss!
the fact is, they are your parents, no matter how much you show ur anger at them, hurl them with unkind words, retorts, complain abt them or even hate them
they still love you.
but it ain't the same for other people,
others might get pissed, they might stop talking to you, they might APPEAR to be friends with you, but they cant stop bitching abt you behind your back.

it's just the same with Christ right?
how much He wants you back in His arms again
though we often turn our backs at Him.


`When pride builds me up till I can't see my soul
Will You break down these walls and pull me through?



i thought i was self-reliant.
but i guess, i'm wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home