Sunday, February 12, 2006

just here to say 'hi' pple.

my life is so smooth sailing that i got nothing to blog about.
and perhaps my misery is often sheer self-indulgence.
but it really doesn't matter.

((:

oh anw,
lydia got influenced by me and miao.
loners rawk.
sometimes we just need some time being alone.
but i guess, i got quite a lot of that.


oh yeah,
i went out with nat, apri on sat.
it's kinda weird combi but yeah. nat wanted to cut her hair.
and me, being known as havin the best lobang in acceptable hairdressers,
i brought nat to ZEANPOK's hairstylist. and it looked good! :D
then nat left, apri invited me to tag along to his some class outing.
so i met his friends.
ermx
it's KINDA weird. okie it's SUPER weird.
haha.
but yeah, i made more friends.


my 'hi' is kinda long.
haha.

hi again ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home