Tuesday, February 07, 2006

"While it takes a minute to have a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone,
and a day to love someone,
it takes a lifetime to forget someone"
haha. my mortal sent me this card with this quote.
how sweet :D
actually, i have nothing much to blog.
just that i wanna tell you how much infinity the cheongs have with banging their head.
read gin's blog for her incidents man!
rather HILARIOUS and SERIOUS! :D take care man babe! ((:
and for me, on that day she banged her poor nose, i banged my poor head on the basin.
and today,
i was desperately trying to stock myself with tissue paper, so i went to watson to get LOADS of packets. me, being quite short was desperately trying to fish for a packet among the packetssss in the super tall shelves. so, rather then getting just one packet, the whole lot fell onto my head like thunderstorm.
okie. i think i tend to exaggerate a little.
but you see, lit students love flowery language.
and i am serious.
look at george herbert and his poems
nvm. my nose is dying.
anw, my bro's nose bridge got dislocated cos' he sneezed too hard,
and he's gng for a operation for that.
and i guess at the rate i am sneezing,
my nose is going to fall off.
bless me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home