Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Each day I live,
I want to be a day to give the best of me.
I'm only one, but not alone,
My finest day is yet unknown.
I broke my heart, for ev'ry gain
To taste the sweet, I face the pain.
I rise and fall, yet through it all,
this much remains,

I want...

One moment in time,
When I'm more than I thought I could be.
When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away,
And the answers are all up to me.
Give me one moment in time,
When I'm racing with destiny,
Then in that one moment of time,
I will feel, I will feel eternity.
I've lived to be the very best,
I want it all, no time for less.
I've laid the plans,
Now lay the chance, here in my hands,

I will be, I will be free.


the band is playing this song for the fund-raising concert ((:
and it reminds me the day back in crescent.
-beams-
that's like ONE YEAR AGOOOOOOO!

time flies like b-a-n-a-n-a-s!!!
oh my holy cow!!!

something on a lighter note!!!
I WON'T GET ANY OF MY FRIENDS AS MY OGLs NEXT YEAR :D
the entire 05A01 got PROMOTED!!
even the slack samuel seow [note the sibilant alliteration!]
:D

terrence that banana is a lucky shit.
he got to go out with 6 pretty babes ALLTHETIME
we pon-ned maths and went to watch WIG

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


i shall spare u the details. the show is NC-16. it contains HORROR AND GORE
and believe me,
it's DEFINITELY horrifying and gory :D


LALALA! we should be proud of the ARTS FACULTY!

WE ARE ARTY FARTYYYYYY
-farts-
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home