Monday, August 22, 2005

reply tags again

[passerby] i think i will know u. i think i do. why are u lost too? yah trust in the Lord. He will provide for u! ((:

[huili] HAHA! yah lor. i hope that what i wish will come true. i dunno, tho it's a very selfish reason. sigh.

[chock] miss u girl! i really cried last night. i didn't realised i will miss u guys so much! love u two!

[deb] i am so sad. i dun wanna watch the superstar show anymore )):

[yanru] haha. i got no more free food le. no money le. hahaha, must depend on my parents le )): i am so broke.

[junying] HAHA! the video clip rawks right. tho' we are updated, it's still fun to watch the video clip! ((:

[amy] HIHI! i miss u so much. miss that one too.


seriously, i got no reasons to be happy. life has been life a lament to me. life hasn't been as bad as now. i am so like... ...
whatever.
i can't exactly pinpoint what exactly am i feeling.

ok. my mood just changed.
HAHA!

sigh.

i don't know what's going on within me.
in my body. in my mind.

my lit skills are like failing me )):


always wanted to rest by the beach again
always wanted to feel the waves in my feet back in those days.
always wanted to busk in the sun with u guys again.
to always not to lose the childhood days.
`i still miss eyecandying in town with u guys.
and the few days away from the city. with just u two only.
while i gave my heart away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home