Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Free Image Hosting at http://imagefly.info

HAPPY NATIONAL DAYY ((:
national day was quite fun this year ((: i was out at the jurong east painting faces for little kids. and that national day 2005 icon was what i have been drawing the whole day longggg!!
was quite fulfilling lah. facing kids rather than fellow njc-ians.

this was a little conversation between me and a little boy
me: what do u want to draw? your face or your hands?
boy: do you know how to draw spiderman?
me: i don't know. you draw for me lah! ((:
boy: i also don't know.
me: i draw buttiefly k!
okie then both nods heads.

DRAW SPIDYMAN? i can't even draw a proper decent man except a stick man! WHAHAHA! quite funny. cause he was the only kid that demand me to draw smth un-national day except this girl who asked for a flower.

oh. and i saw taypinhui at JTC. he was wearin smth so unglam. tshirt and berms' length shorts. so un-him. so un-man! but he still look good lah. ((:
anddd
i saw sly. and his wink.
YUCKS.
there was this instance when we both looked at each other, then i rolled my eyes at him. i guessed he saw it, he was a little shocked. just a LITTLE. but it was quite roll eyes cause a few girls who were volunteering with me were like "SLY! i want his signature!" -faints then for the next 15 mins they were like taking pictures and asking him for signatures. that was like the joke of the day. but i like staring at him ((:
-grins ((:

LALALA! i am a volunteer! (:

actually i hate being myself now. i miss being the bubbly girl. seriously. i miss everything. i hate rolling my eyes and always having that nonchalent attitude. it's quite sucky.
)):

but i realised i can't.
can't do much more.
the sight of nj turns me off.



`sometimes i think i am numbed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home