Thursday, August 18, 2005

okie.

i shall reply my tags here! ((:

[junying] HAHA! ur name is so like junyang's! AHAHAHA! yahhh! he's good. but i think i still prefer derrick. HMM! ahahaha! aiyeah. actually, not really crazy over them lah! anw, i saw u in school today!!! YAYEE!

[deb c] YAH! i know i heard from the sajc senior that he was frm sajc band also! nanhua band! ahaahah! i think i know all his history man!

[yanru] luckily u nv say what i have said for the first 3 mths! anyway, tmrw must come! go for the dinner! free dinner lehx!! AHHAAH! i bring biscuits for u tmrw! ((: so got free breakfast and free dinner!!! x) haha!

[jean] YAYEE! hug u back! ((: i also want to go out with u this week! to keep me sane! ((: i dont wanna be insane! NAIMA is so so hottttt! ((:

[chock] i dedicate my msn nick to u! ((: i love u too! so love u! ((: trio is still trio! i love u! ((:

and lastly to
[passerby] hello. yah. i think i have changed too. thanks for ur concern. i am also very upset. do i know u? i bet i do. talk to me then. change me. i dont like myself now )):

sigh.


watching superstar now.
just got another hot gossip!
Free Image Hosting at http://imagefly.info
chanel+sugianto
i saw them crossing their hands while watching superstar.
crossing their hands on national tv! theyy let go when chanel realised they were being filmed [my bro can mouth read]
my bro got more hot news man. chanel drives a merc. then her bro got another one. mum another one and her dad another one. so they got like 5 mercs! so rich!!! hahaha!
i told my bro that i wanna marry her! [just kidding! i am super straight]

aiyeah. i feel like a bimbo and busy gossiping away. i shall just read my book!
((:

OH! had electric guit lesson today. i wanna buy a guitar! )):
and i met HUILI on the bus! YIPEE! hi huili! ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home