Thursday, August 04, 2005

i am going to divert all my energy into guitar and studies.
WHAHAHA!
studies.
((:

i feel guilty.
i have been gambling to earn my lunch money.
playin partner daidee )):
but i won 75cents today.
HOW INTERESTING!!

i was major moodswinging.
sigh.
it's like a daily routine.
i wanna whine!!!! but it SO do esn't fit my image now.
)):
i wanna behave like a little kid )):

everything is super screwed now
)):



"some nights i just feel that they are forgotten dreams...
other nights i hear u breathing, right beside me."
110505

i feel so depressed now
)):

i don't want forgotten dreams and empt-y[ied] promises
)):
I DON'T WANT
-yells


This is what i call nice bandits ((:
Free Image Hosting at http://imagefly.info
rojak steamboat lunch! ((:

Free Image Hosting at http://imagefly.info
rj's concert! ((: rojak with joanne and grace ((((:

crescent girls' school symphonic band
-the best is yet to be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home