Wednesday, August 17, 2005

the people are super fake lah!

they bitched about others non-stop behind their backs, but in front of them, they are their BESTEST friends. those that are actually concerned about them.

what a dramatic irony.

maybe 'others' and 'their' is an over generalised term
i should just use 'her' and 'she'.

u are really quite failure lah.
i should give u my sympathy instead.
[i feel like a total bitch. sigh]

actually, i really still love playing; my french horn ((:
my first band prac after so long ((:
i am not happy cos' i went for band, but cos' i get to play my dear horn. ((:

anw! i just watched superstar! JUNYANG! he's gng to be the superstar man!
i like him! ((:

he+candyce )):
Free Image Hosting at http://imagefly.info
HAHAHA!
[ok this is damn random lah!! but quite fun ((:]

HAHA! i took picture with xinlin today ((: in the lib.
crescent pple versus anderson pple ((:
i LOVE making lame jokes and cracking pple up.
not rolling my eyes. )):

sigh.

another random stuff;
my first 3 mth's eye candy is so NOT eye candy anymore.
sobbbb!
''he's experiencing puberty, his face is gettin' so wrong'
[adapted from gin, edited by me!]

this is my new virtual eyecandy! ((:
Free Image Hosting at http://imagefly.info
honestly, she was the one who made me wanna cut my hair! ((:
she's FREAKING HOTTTT! -drools-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home