Thursday, July 28, 2005

i feel better.
much more better ((:
REALLY!

realised so many more pple care for me.
many think i'm suicidal lah.
just because i popped 4 panadols in one shot.
like no big deal right?
WHAHA!
i won't kill myself, or i will have to go hell.
i will wait for someone to kill me.
please come faster ((:

i want more christian friends!!!
really!!
during this period. my christian friends are really a source of comfort for me.
doin' simple things like tagging, sendin me msges askin whether i am fine.
and definitely being e usual trio who are always TFM [there for me] ((:
tho' things may be different with this christian friend, he is always so sound in givin' spiritual support ((:
with them,
i need no love guru-s, or psychologists
cause i have them.
and God.

non-christian friends are FABULOUS too!!
an avenue for rantings, without being judged.
and promises for always bein' there for me.
tho' it's hard for them to understand what i'm gng thru.
why am i inflicting pain on myself? or why am i havin such a strict life?
they are always willing to listen! ((:
and stop me frm bein' suicidal.

thanks lots. i have lotsa love to spare now ((:

sometimes i wished my heart is dead.
like it was in the past.




memories etched like a cut in the stone.
it's permanent. it's obvious.
will it really become all memories?
or perhaps,
perhaps one day,
it will become reality once again?

God, please show me Thy way.
for your way is best.
give me a soul that thirst for Thee.
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home