Tuesday, July 26, 2005

i wanna cut my hair!!!
REAL SHORT!!!

but i'm afriad that it wont look nice.
sigh.

had mc today ((:
i want MORE mcs!!
i dont want school!
i hate school!
RAHHHHHHHHH!

sounded so self-centered with all the 'i'
sigh.
anw.
great news: alvin leong is no longer my ct.
got a new ct.
don't really care actually.
at least nw, i've a common topic with alvin leong.
we are highly complain-ey.
abt the band.
HAHAHA! ((:

sigh.
i just wanna be in e j2's shoes
and sit for the 'A's
and LEAVE SCHOOL!
)):
i just can't stop whining on it.
sigh.
elaine says i am stupid.
like for obvious reason. nj is not good.
BLAh
but i rem someone told me that God dont put me in a situation which i cant overcome.
so yah.
must learn to trust in Him.
my only comfort ((:

i feel weird talking to this person now.
we used to be able to chat so well
share so much, everything under the sun.
but things are so different now.
it feels different to me now.
just because of what had happened a few months back.
all the memories are gone. uncle ringo funfair )):
sigh,
freaking memories.



Every Little Thing- Dishwalla

Let me in to see you in the morning light
To get me on and all along the tears they come
See all come, I want you to believe in life
But I get the strangest feeling that you've gone away

And when you find out who you are its too late to change

I wish I could be everylittle thing you wanted, all the time
Oh, I wish I could be everylittle thing you wanted, all the time, sometimes

Lift me up, just lift me up dont make a sound
Let me hold you up before you hit the ground
See all come, you say your alright
But i get the strangest feeling that you've gone away, you've gone away
And when you find out who you are too late to change

I wish I could be every little thing you wanted, all the time
Oh, I wish I could be every little thing you wanted, every thing you wanted, all the time

Don't give me up
Don't give me up tonight
Soon nothing will right at all, salvation
Cause when you find out who you are too late to change
Too late to change

I wish I could be every little thing you wanted, all the time
Oh, I wish I could be every little thing you wanted every little you wanted all the time
This time, everylittle thing you wanted all the time, oh
But I get the strangest feeling that you've gone away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home