Sunday, December 21, 2003

went church. was ramaging sis's wardrobe in the morning. nth nice. so wore my dress.
yeah. thanks to zs. my dress is not short. ^_^ and yeah thanks to dar. bLEahz!
church sermon was a repetition. Emmanu-eL: God with us!
reminds me of a song.

Immanuel. God is with us.
Blessed redeemer.
Glorious LOrd.
Immanuel: God is with us.
Blessed redeemer.
Living in word.


yeah. i still rem. ahaha. whao!! *grinz* shld be smth like this. if it's wrong pls tell me!
so yeah. went back to ginza. got xmas party there.
the kids were damn funny!!! aahahah. cute!!
yeah. goodie. danz and jonapi went for church camp. and finally saw jill.
betcha dan will like that the camp. *crossed fingers*
so yeah. walked arnd ginza after the party to shop for gifts.
i am OFFICIALLY BROKE!!!
is negative negative negative.
ahaah. lots of hard work for the xmas gift.
oh well.

God will make a way. when there's seem to be no way.
He works in ways we cannot see. He will make a way for me.
He will be my guide. Holds me closely to his side.
With Love and Strength for each new day
He will make a way. He will make a way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home