Friday, January 02, 2004

esplanade concert 291203
hee hee! totally an awesome day manz! hee. esplanade is so cool.
the ARTIST LOUNGE! for the artist!--> me!! ahaha!
was in sch to practise and to tie my hair. too short to tie. but sm's sis just force hair out of my head! ahahaha! thanks sm's sis!
bought flowers for deb and mf. but all dead under my "delicate" hands!
got this artist pass! chio chio!
went esplanade and was completely walking so far to reach the back stage!
dunearn pple were real good in their playing.
think mrs chua is liking them more then us. hmphz!
dinner was a disaster. got chocs from ping hsien. nicey.
good luck msges from a lot of pple. and flowers frm deb and mf.
so guilty. their flowers were dead. sorry!
stage was cool! was perspiring. and i did alright for my solo with ruthie!
not perfect but better!! congrats annie manz!
went back to sch. and went to meet the 3 cranky guys and ginny at cityhall.
go pressie and flowers frm ginny and leaves frm esplanade frm jus dar and zs.
THANKS Alot! ginny! love u and jO!! thanks that 3 dudes.! ahaha! funny!

new year
went church for prayer and praise.
was like sorta rude to the speakers cox we were toking.
sorry.
the parents looked pissed. yeah. sorry.
went esplanade on bw's car. was squeezing. phebe sat on me. numbness!
the fireworks was SO nice. AWESOME! SPLENDID! x
l, lyd and me were shouting like mad! typical crescentians.
the pple there were quite dead.
was trying so hard to meet the guys at the waterfront. was squeezing thrugh the crowd liked canned sardines. sob! was pulled by the security when we were trying to sneaked it. it was such a hard pull. nearly pull my shoulders off!!!! touch me!!! bLEahz!
anw it was fun!!!

first day of sch
went sch. dead. hmwk undone. growing older. graduating. o levels.
ahaha.
feelings overwhelming yeah! felt so senior.
went out after sch. suppose to be my last day of playing. *crossed fingers*
shall go out once in a week only. the maximum twice.
ahaha. shall abide to it manz.
went bowling. got my highest score. 81! jo! ginny! aren't u proud of me?
oh well! 2004 resoulution???????

You are my hiding place. u always fill my heart
with songs of deliverance whenever i am afraid.

i will trust in You. LEt the weak say i am strong
in the strength og the Lord. i will trust in you!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home