Friday, March 02, 2007

it's finally the day.

jumbled up emotions. but strangely, i have been feeling this unfounded calmness within me.
maybe i know that whatever you expect would most probably be not what you get.

work is ending soon. but work is beginning to look so much more interesting.
next week, i am gng down to visit some kindergartens to see how they function under our fundings.

2 more weeks.

and jas' boss haven call me yet!!
the ccf guy haven reply me too )):

there's a trip to india, anyone?
i am considering, hopefully mummy let me go. -crosses fingers-

missing mungkin nanti. missing those days that i were free.
today's one of the days. but i am receiving my results.

the only comforting part of the day is to see my a01, mlwives, section mates and other the people i've known in nj (like the canteen aunties and uncle!)

we shall see.
let go, let God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home