Thursday, February 22, 2007

happy chinese new year to all! :D

this year's cny has been not very different from the past cnys other the fact that i've been working most of my days of cny.

working at sentosa was BUSYYYYYYYY!! the crowds were like never ending, even when it was raining. NON STOP!


however, it was fun! :D
meeting so many pple. even though i met mostly ban glahs and chi namen on my first day of work. bet they have no where else to go too.

i was made to wear a pair of butterfly wings on my first day of work!!!

kids: MUMMY!! the jiejie got wingss!!
uncles: WHA! u've got wings! can you fly us up to the flower exhibition?
mums: see, the jiejie got wings!
dads: do you sell the wings?

these are the most common questions i've gotten for the day
and my replies were,

me: haha. yes, i've got wings. but no, i can't fly and so i can't send you up. sorry this wings are not for sale. and i can lend your kids the wings and help you take a family potrait.

so i spent the day giving out brochures, giving directions, traffic control, taking pictures and running in and out of the rain.

I SAW GUANYOU THE CARROT! :D

had debrief from 8 till 9 and rushed down for debbie's bday celeb!
we dared her to wear a 'free kisses' sign on the road AND SHE DID IT!
but no one kissed her. soo sadd

supper with affairde! I LOVE HER :D

2nd day at sentosa flowers were hectic like no tomorrow. was stationed at the photobooth for the digital photo competition. and when i thought it was slack, the crowd started streaming in, asking questions, printing photos, reviving jammed photo printers and antique laptops.

me and mad ended work late! we were the last few to leave lah!!
anw, i think i love the tourist industry!!!!

social work with tourist industry??
haha

anw, my boss at sentosa is my age!! it's her holiday job to be a programme planner!! how cool is that? she got her job thru her sis!

but now i am back to work again!
loaded with stuff back at m c y s too )):

it's ok, 16 more days to go and i am off!!
hope that jaslyn's boss call me soon so i can go and work with her!!

TIME TO KNOCK OFFFF!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home