Thursday, October 26, 2006

i am going to aceh ((:

i'm losing it. and progressing.

there's something terribly scary.
i've this bad feeling that our world is almost parallel-ing the brave new world

the idea of censorship. genetic engineering. elimination of genuine knowledge.
everything. everywhere. this is terrifying.

anw, i am losing control of myself too.
every part of me is wandering. to everywhere and anywhere.
)):

've been studying in the nj library.
been quite fulfilling ((:
self-satisfying. and i realised that there are really gentlemen-ly guys in school (like finally! ((:)
i still rem there was once when i fell and screamed my mum's name,
2 guys who walked past me sniggered and mocked.
)):

freedom is less that 2 mths time.
i had fun studying with cheryl from my maths class! :D
life is really different in poly and jc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home