Wednesday, January 25, 2006

De Profundis

Oh why is heaven built so far,
Oh why is earth set so remote?
I cannot reach the nearest star
That hangs afloat.
I would not care to reach the moon,
One round monotonous of change;
Yet even she repeats her tune
Beyond my range.
I never watch the scatter'd fire
Of stars, or sun's far-trailing train,
But all my heart is one desire,
And all in vain:
For I am bound with fleshly bands,
Joy, beauty, lie beyond my scope;
I strain my heart,
I stretch my hands,
And catch at hope.
Christina Georgina Rossetti
i think she's a fabulous poet ((:
even though she's damn ancient.

i found the root of my misery.
but i don't know how to eradicate it.
there's only one way,
and that's too much to be sacrificed.

and i really treasure people who care,
but i afraid of those who give me half-hearted concern.
i know i can't expect pple to be always there for me.
i do give these kind of empty promises at times too. i'm guilty of this.

yeah, sometimes you just wonder,
who really cares?

i gotta sleep
it ain't a good day today.

anw, i'm dumping my kinder bueno.
i want back my kitkat chunky.
i need smth REAL sweet.

i wanna be a poet.
i want pple to annotate my poems
annotate my life.
provided that i've got the abilities.



`i wanna be back in you arms, Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home