Monday, September 12, 2005

perhaps,
dwellin' in misery brings more peace.
but whatan irony.

but my point is,
when we are in misery, we constantly reflect on
what we've done, what we are doin' and what we are goin' to do.
we become more aware of what we should do to be safe, to be away from more miseries.

now, i feel life bearable.
or perhaps, just tryin to be really happy.
or perhaps
i ain't feelin' anything now. rather stressful tho'
ihatepw[this is random]
it's this monotony in school, in life.

but u see, i am fine.
really fine.
((:

there's a rising numbers of people contracting dengue fever
what's with the mosquito?
sigh )):

zhisheng passed me a self-help book and it cheered me up.
so i went to borrow more self-help books.

self-help is essential.
and i guess,
i'm the only one who can bring myself thru all these shit.
with God.


`I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Philippians 4:13 (King James Version)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home