Saturday, September 10, 2005

Free Image Hosting at http://imagefly.info

HAPPINESS! ((:
happiness!
theyareMYHAPPINESS! ((:
this is what happened when we've a stayover!
pictures, pictures AND MORE pictures!

i feel dumb implementing my revamp plan this week!
there's NO SCHOOL AT ALL!
what's the point! RAHHHH!
haha! but this week is happy week.
dora asked me again, "don't u realised we are the happiest durin' the holidays?"
she's so dumb, she's askin' the obvious! :D

ifeelgood, lalalalala~

my friends are floodin me with forwarded msges,
askin me to be happy.
they reallyreally think i'm DEPRESSED
but cool,
they remember ME! ((: -beams-

sigh. sunday is coming, therefore monday is coming, and i will get my monday blues again.but this time, i will and IWILL study harder.
seriously!!

like whateverr.

HAHA!




`long gone.
and never to be retrieved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home