Friday, August 26, 2005

tags:

[junying] yah lor! keep seeing u around now! i am trying to make my presence obvious to u! WHAHAHA!

[cheryl] ilovecheryl too. school'll be fine. at least try to deceive urself.

[huili] thanks babe! we will be strong and faithful ((:

[passerby] my shit life is like the course of my own actions. indeed, friends are always there for me. but they are not the solutions to my problems. yah, u must take care too. life is too good to be wasted. dont be like me.

[deb] weilian is ok lah. dunearn is cool ((:

[karwei/youzhi] thanks lots for ur concern.

[sharon] HIEEEE!



i felt that i had stabbed myself a thousand times today
to think back and indulge in illusions.
stuff that ain't true at all.
i am so so fantasizing.
sigh.

i am moodswinging.
i found out that reality has dawned upon me.
we ain't the same.
but we are still the best friends ever.

sigh.

this world sucks.

but God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home